Dear Client and Partner,
Enoplastic is following the development of the situation related to the infection by Coronavirus (Covid-19) in the north of Italy.
We reassure our clients, suppliers and partners that all Enoplastic plants (both in Italy and oversea) are working ordinarily and at full capacity, as they are faraway and not affected by the quarantine or other forms of restriction forced by the Authorities.
We clarify that in the city of Bodio Lomnago, the main production facility located in northern Italy, strict precautionary measures have been taken in order to minimize the risk of the virus diffusion, such as:
- distribution of hands and surfaces sanitizer in various areas of the factory;
- distribution of single-use gloves and masks, if needed;
- definition and sharing of rules of conduct for all employees;
- reinforce of the sanitation activty of common areas;
- definition and notification of rules of conduct for the access to the factory for all suppliers and external consultants.
In specific, it is FORBIDDEN TO ENTER all areas of the plant to all residents and those who had been in contact with the population of infected area, as well as who does not respect the rules recommended by the Italian Ministry of Health.
In addition, the Enoplastic management has issued specific warnings to the external suppliers, forwarders and contractors asking to follow the guide line of the Italian Ministry of Health.
The goal of such actions is to guarantee the normal working activities respecting the top security and sanitary standards.
We remain available for any further clarifications, ensuring it will be our care to promptly inform you in case of any different news.
The Management of Enoplastic SpA